- The Child-part
- belongs to the subconscious, is irrational
- is connected with the physical body
- creates all our emotions
- stores all our memories, stubbornly held-fixed ideas
- connects us with our intuition
- the part of us that is 'literal' and responds to ritual
- holds our resentments toward others as well as toward oneself (ie. feeling undeserving)
- can reach out and 'read minds' or gather telepathic impressions
- is under the dominion of the animal world
- without proper guidance from the Middle self, can run away with emotions, child-like impulsivity, quite frequent change of plans, shifting desires, angers
- the home of beliefs and convictions (unconscious)
- the home of childhood beliefs of our failures and inabilities – fear of others or even of God
- the home of our childhood conditioned patterns of beliefs from our family
- the location of origin of many illnesses
- conscious mind, entity who manages day-to-day tasks of living
- logical, reasoning part of the personality
- in relation to the child-part, the Middle self is the Parent whose task it is to educate the child-part
- Middle self develops a relationship with the child-part, who will then be of service through intuition, through receiving impressions, has the ability to take prayer to the Spirit-Self
- a separate spirit or self connected distantly with the child and middle selves and acting as an “over-self,” or parental guardian spirit
- the spirit-Self is distantly connected to the physical body, probably for the most part, by aka threads (the energy substance which surrounds us and connects us to each other it is how information and mana ( the life force and energy) travel. All contact whether in the physical or on another level involves the exchange of threads of aka material or energy. Ongoing relationship will build cords, energy and information is exchanged along these cords and connections ) issued by the child-part.
Furthermore, the child-part in us can feel a heart relationship with child-parts of other individuals as this self is intuitive and picks up on the feelings of others. They have the ability to relate from the heart to one another, playfully, without the typical 'adult-like' trappings of the middle self. It is a special connection when two individuals can slip away from their middle-selves and connect together on this heart-felt level. Judgments, however, such as: "oh, your acting childish" are felt as barriers to spontaneous and free expression of this part.
A word about fear and greed on the world stage > Emotions of fear, greed and subsequent behaviors of grasping live in the child-part of us. Throughout the history of humankind we read about men's greed and grasping for resources. We read in the history books about the barbarism, the conquering of groups. Cooperation has not been known to be a shining example in our history of the world. Looking back two to three thousand years B.C.E. we find men waring in conflict rather than cooperation over land and resources in the middle east. Millenia later, we believe ourselves to have dramatically become a more "civilized" people than in ancient times, however, a closer look reveals that it is our technological ability--not our human civility that has increased. Our human civility has not kept pace with our tech-knowledge.
As a result, the child-part of most leaders--then and now--continue to be based in fear of lack which leads to greed. The child-parts of these men design wars so that they can conquer and, therefore, HAVE the resources of the other. This level of being has been in existence for millennia. As a group, our potential is to raise our level of being through conscious connection between Middle, Child and Spirit selves. In this way, true faith, trust and the desire to contribute to the Greater Good overrides fear, greed and the desire to conquer and control others.
More to come regarding the Connection to the Spirit or High Self -